To every company with costly workers’ compensation claims: There’s a better way.
At Workfinders USA, we see our job as twofold – to assist your restricted workers in finding meaningful employment while reducing your workers’ compensation costs through our effective Return-to-Work programs. No other Return-to-Work company works harder to bring closure to costly, long-tail work comp claims while providing viable job opportunities to your injured workers.
We’re a Return-to-Work company that's different.
Once you begin working with us, you'll notice we do much more work on the claim than others. We are not your typical Return-to-Work company that goes through the motions. We are aggressive and constantly active in every claim. Your adjusters and attorneys will get frequent emails from us, probably too many! Instead of only supplying mundane monthly reports, we keep interested parties constantly updated every step of the way. It's our communication and customer service, being available at the drop of a hat, is what sets us apart.
We’re a Return-to-Work company that's focused.
High-exposure, permanently restricted workers' compensation claims are our specialty. We assist workers with physical restrictions that forever prevent them from returning to their former employer (insured). Through an aggressive and laser-focused approach, Workfinders USA supplies the best chance for a favorable outcome. Do you need Transitional/Modified-Duty Return to Work services? We utilize our same aggressive approach, locating temporary placements at non-profits.
We’re a Return-to-Work company that's involved.
Your injured workers are given hands-on return-to-work assistance in finding suitable employment. We locate true (no make-shift, work-from-home or subsidized jobs here!) jobs and document all return-to-work activities while keeping all interested parties continuously updated. Your workers receive the best shot at returning to viable employment. You receive a top-notch RTW program and an aggressive, proven risk mitigation strategy for workers' compensation claims. No other RTW companies come close.
Here’s what you can expect from Workfinders USA, no matter which RTW program you utilize:
- Single Point of Contact – Just one number or email. That’s all you need to use to reach us. We eliminate the push-button automation that leaves you feeling frustrated instead of heard. You call or write, we respond within 2 hours. It’s that simple.
- Unparalleled Communication – We hear all too often that other Return-to-Work companies simply do not communicate enough to the adjuster/attorney/client. This is definitely not a problem for us. We make sure you and all parties involved are notified quickly and accurately all ALL happenings– evenings and weekends included. We're all about constant communication. Customer service is easy for us.
- An Aggressive Return-to-Work Company – From the day you partner with us, we take charge of the claim. We work tirelessly to promote Return-to-Work, advocate for injured workers, arrange interviews/schedule placements, follow up, and document outcomes. If you are used to lazy/passive RTW companies, get ready because we'll bring legs to the claim rather quickly!
- Exhaustive Documentation – No matter what Return-to-Work company you partner with for your work comp claims, please make sure they document anything and everything! With us, no detail is missed – we document everything, no matter how small, to give you the strongest defense in any courtroom. Our Licensed Vocational Experts/Certified Rehab. Counselors will make sure of that.
- Friendly Service – We believe in the power of the client relationship. We make it easy for you to work with us. We are friendly and easy to talk to. Plus, we listen. You get a partnership with a Return-to-Work company that has your back. No salespeople pounding at your door. No misconstrued information.
Read about our Return-to-Work programs that will reduce your workers' compensation costs.
Let Workfinders USA show you how we revolutionize complex workers' compensation claims every day. Contact us today.