Georgia is favorable for our Transitional RTW Program.
Georgia has specific requirements, including:
- If the claimant is being paid benefits, placement must be approved by the treating physician
- Copies of the physician-approved job/placement must be sent to all parties along with Form WC240a
Physicianmust approve placement a minimum of 10 days before placement starts
A brief outline of our RTW process for transitional Georgia work comp claims is below:
- Confirmation of referral within 2 hours
- Workfinders contacts local charities/non-profits
- Physician approval of placement sought
- Transitional placement scheduled
- All forms mailed appropriately
- Follow up on placement same-day
- Weekly timecard retrieval and reporting
Do you need help with work comp claims in Georgia and would like additional information about our Return-to-Work programs? If so, complete the form below and we will get back to you same-day.