California is favorable for our Transitional RTW Program. We work with many clients state-wide in finding transitional placements for injured workers. California is favorable for our program because the insured has leverage to save on indemnity costs should the injured worker not cooperate with our program. Of course, all injured workers must be medically cleared to return to work under some restriction(s) by a physician before any return-to-work effort can take place.
A brief outline of our RTW process for transitional California work comp claims is below:
- Confirmation of referral within 2 hours
- Workfinders contacts local charities/non-profits
- Transitional placement scheduled, all parties notified
- Follow up on placement same-day
- Weekly timecard retrieval and reporting
Do you need help with work comp claims in California and would like additional information about our Return-to-Work programs? If so, complete the form below and we will get back to you same-day.