Return-to-Work: North Carolina
North Carolina is favorable for our Permanently-Restricted RTW Program.
A brief outline of our RTW process for permanently-restricted North Carolina work comp claims is below:
- Confirmation of referral within 2 hours
- Workfinders contacts attorney/claimant to schedule initial RTW Assessment
- Form 25N completed
- Return-to-Work Assessment created, submitted to all parties
- IVP (Indiv. Voc. Plan) is created and signed by all parties
- RTW program begins
- All job leads sent to claimant and attorney simultaneously
- Monthly reporting by Workfinders
Do you need help with work comp claims in North Carolina and would like additional information about our Return-to-Work programs? If so, complete the form below and we will get back to you same-day.