Return-to-Work: North Dakota
North Dakota is favorable for our Transitional RTW Program.
A brief outline of our RTW process for transitional North Dakota work comp claims is below:
- Confirmation of referral within 2 hours
- Workfinders contacts local charities/non-profits
- Transitional placement scheduled, all parties notified
- Follow up on placement same-day
- Weekly timecard retrieval and reporting
Do you need help with work comp claims in North Dakota and would like additional information about our Return-to-Work programs? If so, complete the form below and we will get back to you same-day.